It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tiny inventory
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Posse: Mad Cap Warriors

Poor Khaztrate's inventory is ridiculously tiny. Seriously. I have to leave loot on the ground from lack of space. I have explored the towns I hve access to, but have been unable to find a way to expand my inventory to hold more loot and quest items. Where do I buy more backpacks?!?!? :x

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me... you won't succeed. If that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title, and am proud to bear it.

Post subject: Re: Tiny inventory
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Pre-sear I got a belt pouch from the collector just outside Ascalon. I think it was 5 skale fins for the belt pouch. That gives you an extra 5 slots. After the sear I went to the guild hall and bought more bags from one of the vendors.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Yersinia wrote:
Pre-sear I got a belt pouch from the collector just outside Ascalon. I think it was 5 skale fins for the belt pouch. That gives you an extra 5 slots. After the sear I went to the guild hall and bought more bags from one of the vendors.

I got the belt pouch, but its full too. :(

So if I give gold to my PvP mule that has guild hall access he can buy more bags and then give them back to my pre-sear necro?

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me... you won't succeed. If that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title, and am proud to bear it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Khazandra wrote:

I got the belt pouch, but its full too. :(

So if I give gold to my PvP mule that has guild hall access he can buy more bags and then give them back to my pre-sear necro?

I'm not sure how trading works in this game quite yet. If the bags are able to be traded then I assume it would work.

I'm online right now if you wanna mess around with it. I'm using my post-sear toon right now, but I could always switch over.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Yersinia wrote:
I'm online right now if you wanna mess around with it. I'm using my post-sear toon right now, but I could always switch over.

Thanks, but I'm out of GW for tonight. Off-line socializing with the uber-sexy better half :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Khazandra wrote:
Yersinia wrote:

Thanks, but I'm out of GW for tonight. Off-line socializing with the uber-sexy better half :)

What is this "off-line" you speak of? I may have to look into that. Would probably make the wife happy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Yersinia wrote:
What is this "off-line" you speak of? I may have to look into that. Would probably make the wife happy.

It involves being topless together, with lots of alcohol and massage oil. You should try it some time .;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm 
Rabbit Puncher

Khazandra wrote:

It involves being topless together, with lots of alcohol and massage oil. You should try it some time .;)

<insert obligatory> Pics or it didn't happen <comment>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:37 am 
Old Timer
 WWW  Profile

Btw, our alliance guild CoJ gave me 2 bags with 10 or so slots each. They should know where to get better.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am 
Rabbit Puncher

There is a item you can buy called "Rune of Holding" (I think) that adds 5 extra slots to a bag. Maybe that's where they got the bigger bag.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 am 
Armchair Warrior

Pre-sear you are pretty limited - best you can do is sell stuff you don't need/use, go to collectors with their items (Pre sear its Worn Belts, Skale Fins, Husks, etc). Your RP player can access the Guild Hall just fine once you get Post Sear. Also, once you get post sear you will be able to purchase a Xunlai Storage chest 'account' in Ascalon (50G, but the chest appears to be shared across all characters and has 4 'bags' [3 standard and a 4th free] plus it can be upgraded).

Use Salvage kits on items that can have it used on (they will usually say in the tooltip) to break down those items into manageable crafting components.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 am 
Armchair Warrior

Posse: White Wolves

One belt + 2 bags with 2 runes of holding = 25 slots. Later on you can get a small equipment pack that holds 5 customized items, or weapons, but at 2500g for 5 more slots.. it can wait until you have more spare cash.

Click here for more info.